Realm & San Pedro Roman Catholic Church
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps our parish connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this parish family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you. And it's a place our parishioners can stay informed, connected, and focused on multiplying our ministry.
How Do I Start?
Please contact us or call the Parish Office 501-624-4215.
Why Use Realm?
Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads this parish well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our parish by supporting the healthy relationships essential to our parish’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship. When we share life together, we will grow together.
What About My Privacy?
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in our parish, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
Questions & Answers
- The parish office may not have an email address for you or may have an incorrect email address. To make sure, email ?????
- Make sure your email provider has not spammed or blocked the email:
- Check your Spam folder
- Add: email@example.com to your address book/contacts list
- Google “how to whitelist an email address” for your specific domain (i.e. Google, AOL, Yahoo, etc) and follow those instructions to whitelist the above email
- Internet browser: be sure to be using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari (Realm will not work with Internet Explorer)
- If you continue not to receive the invitation reach out to ????
Initially it is best to activate your profile using a PC or laptop. Sometimes using a mobile device such as your phone or iPad will ask for an activation code (which isn’t related to Realm) but inherent to the device you are using. Sometimes you will be able to work around that and sometimes you will not be able to.
Yes they can. Although each spouse can activate “separate” profiles the family & giving still remains connected between the two profiles.
With separate profiles, each spouse can determine how they wish to receive notifications when something is posted on Realm or what they would like shared with the parish community (i.e. phone number, email, etc). In addition, spouses might belong to different SHoJ groups (ministries) and only want to be notified when something gets posted in the group they are active in.
Yes! You can certainly set up one Realm account for your family. You can share that login information with your spouse in case they ever need to access the family account.
This happens when we have the same email address on both spouses’ profiles. One spouse might have received the Realm invitation and activated an account. The other spouse will continue to get “invited” via the same email address that is associated with that profile. You can resolve this by:
- Email ???? and give a different email address for the spouse. We will update their profile and resend a Realm invitation so they can activate their own profile
- If you just want one family account (which is perfectly fine!), email Julie Krause to indicate your wishes and we will remove the Realm reminder altogether which will stop the reminder email from occurring. If in the future, the spouse wants to set up their own profile, just notify the parish office of the new email address and an invitation will be generated.
You can modify/edit some personal information on your profile but you can’t delete anything. To deactivate those family members that no longer live at home, please call or email ???? and she can update your family profile.
YES! You sure can! Setting up a one time or recurring gift is easy in Realm. Log in, click on the Giving tab on the left, click on “+Give”, follow the steps on that page and then click “GIVE” to submit.
Yes – download “REALM CONNECT” from the App or Google Play Store. After activating your profile, you can do almost anything with Realm within the app itself – sign up for events, manage your giving, update your profile, etc.